So, I was ironing the embroidery to the right trying to make it fuse to some fusible batting, (which is not a product I would EVER use in a quilt, btw, dear lord) and I got scorch marks all over my poor little nerdfox from setting my iron at 10 million degrees and leaving it there for 10 minutes. Which is what the direction on the fusible batting said to do , but eh, sometimes I am not smart.
So I asked the interwebs, and they told me to put hydrogen peroxide on it. I dipped a toothbrush into the hydrogen peroxide and it rubbed right out!
I don’t have a before picture, because I was too depressed. But you can see the after – scorch free! Yeah, yeah, yeah!