I made my first t-shirt quilt! It is for a fundraiser for an organization I have worked with for ten years – it’s their tenth anniversary. The shirt is from an event we hosted about 4 years ago.
I have completely used up every “white with red print” scrap in my stash. I was really stretching here – but it’s all from stash.
I used an orange peel pattern to quilt it. I wanted a more visible quilting to try and unify the design a little bit, since I think all the background fabrics are a little cacophonous, but the quilting ended up being very subtle.
It uses mostly vintage fabrics, which I think is good for a quilt for an environmental organization. It was a lot of fun to make, I hope it raises a lot of money to a great cause.